Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Avery Boy! HELP!


Ok so this is annoying so if anyone has an idea I would love to hear from you! The Boy Eats...SLOW and I mean VERY VERY SLOW! It drives Richard and I just about CRAZY! We will sit at dinner and he will just sit there and take the smallest bites possible and just plain take forever to eat! Yesterday morning I was doing chores and working and running around the house while he ate breakfast and an HOUR later he finally finished his 1 bowl of cereal! Any ideas to help me get this cute kiddo to eat faster?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not an expert or anything, but Burt was telling me one time that is parents gave him a time frame of when to finish his meals. That's why he eats so fast now and has to wait for me to finish. When he was little they had a little timer that they would set and they would tell Burt that if he didn't finish his meal by the time the timer went off, then the meal was gone....even if he didn't get the chance to take a bite because he was taking his sweet time. I think they started him at 25 minutes to eat....you could try that, and no your not starving your kid....give him a limit.

Mary said...

Good Idea Thanks! I will Have To Try That Out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails