Four shows I like to watch
1. Biggest Loser
3. Morning Cartoons On Disney Channel
4. Baby Story On TLC
Four things I'm passionate about
1. My Family
3. A Clean House
4. Taking Pictures
Four words or phrases I say a lot
1. Is It April 1st Yet?
2. Toby.....Get Me A Diaper!
3. Dinner Time!!!!
4. Nap Time Kids....(Best Part Of My Day, Nap Time For ME!!!)
Four things I have learned from the past
1. Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover
2. Trust Your Heart, And Stand up For Yourself
3. Forgive But Don't Forget
4. Communication Is Key To A Good Relationship (Any Kind)
Four places I would love to go
3. New Jersey
4. Sea World
Four things I did yesterday
1. Watched A Movie With My Kids
2. Took 2 Naps (Lazy I Know But LOVED It Still The Same)
3. Kissed My Husband Whom I Had Not Seen Since Wednesday
4. Drank LOTS Of Water....
Four things I'm looking forward to
1. Having Baby Number 3 & Saying Goodbye To Nasty Random Contractions!
3. Watching The Superbowl With My Boy's Tomorrow
4. Going To California To Visit Richard's Side Of The Family
Four things I love about winter
1. Heating Up The Oven And Smelling The Yummy Foods Inside
2. Watching The Snow Fall From My Front Window
3. Wearing Cute Sweaters!
4. Thanksgiving & Christmas!!!
Four things on my wish list
1. New Clothes (After Baby Is Born)
2. A New Camera
3. New Floors In My House
4. My Food Storage Set Up & Filled
I am tagging....Melanie, Aunt Lori, Jill, Aunt Claudia, Angie, Allison, Brittney, Lisa, Tasha, Sarah, Lexi & Anyone else I might have left out by accident! Have fun! Can't wait to see what you all have to say!