Saturday, October 20, 2012
Friday, October 19, 2012
Richard went hunting tonight with his Dad and brothers up in Idaho. Next year we will be up there so him going hunting won't require him to go overnight! Anyways whenever he goes I am bored so I end up cleaning or re organizing a room. This time it was the living room!
Thursday, October 18, 2012
Wednesday, October 17, 2012
Oh how I love swaps!!!!!!
I love our hosts they are AWESOME!!!!!!!!
I really liked how this was set up, I love how no one knew who they were getting their gifts from, I think we should do another one like this again!
I got my wonderful gifts from
I got some YUMMY Candy Corn M&M's which I thought were not going to be good but I was so wrong they were GOOD! I also got some yummy smelling candles and some really cute decorations. And like a Mom she knows the kids love getting things too and got them some water growing monsters. And some cute nail polish! Lots of awesome things! Thank you again http://allstarme.wordpress.com/ I love my stuff!
Tuesday, October 16, 2012
Monday, October 15, 2012
Sunday, October 14, 2012
10 Random Facts About Mary (ME!)
1. I am a OCD neat freak! I am unable to go to sleep at night unless the house is at my standards. Doesn't mean everything is finished, like the load of laundry I forgot about until now. I will finish that tomorrow.
2. I am a night owl. I have always been this way. But my dang daughter is the same way and it about drives me insane!
4. I love Diet Coke. But I like diet coke in the 20 oz form or the can the best. However I like coke from the fountain better I don't like it in the can or the bottle, odd? Yes I say so!
5. I am currently growing out my hair. It's getting pretty long. I need to get it trimmed but I don't want to! I love it being so long!
6. I slept a TON today. I feel like I lost my day off but part of me doesn't care because I needed the sleep!
7. Over the years I have turned into a homebody. Before I was always wanting to go out never stay home now that I am married and have kids I would much rather stay home and be with my family! It's so funny I never thought I would say that!
8. I love the fall. I love wearing hoodies and drinking 7-11 hot coco! My Favorite!
9. I feel some days I totally fail as a Wife and Mother. I just have to keep reminding myself I have the next day to start fresh and to learn from my mistakes. Being home helps reduce my stress levels a lot. I am so happy I am home with my kids!
10. I was really good about drinking the correct amounts of water each day. I started to lose focus of doing that but starting tomorrow I am going back on track! I am not going to lose this time!