Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sasha The Cat






This is our cat Sasha, who keeps me laughing all day long when I find her in the most oddest places, she LOVES sitting in the window, she has scared us several times because she will sit in the window by the toilet in our bathroom and you go to use such toilet and then bamb! She will decide to jump down mid toilet session and yes scare the well you know the.....out of you! I and yes she is sitting ontop of my flip flops she is such a random cat! Oh and if there is a bag anywhere in the house she will find it and sit on it and if there is a box anywhere she will find in and get in it and if she can't get in such box she will get super pissed. I take as much pictures of my random cat as I do of my own kids! She really cracks me and Richard up. Since Richards back to work now she misses him so she goes and sleeps on his chair until he returns then she sits on him! Oh and her favorite place to sleep at night? The end of our bed. Just like a dog....










No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails