Tuesday, August 5, 2008

We Have A/C Again!!

It's been a HORRIBLE month but it's back! Long story short we have a VERY old system and to replace thus old system we would have had to fork out the amount close to 6,000 or take the chance and fix the part and hoped it work, and well we took the chance cause we don't have 6,000 and it worked! With a little playing around and a very nice repair man it's fixed! I am back to my old self again sitting in long pants and a hoodie! (I am a very very cold person!) It's so nice to sleep at night with my blankets again! My poor roomie had it the worst he works graves so during the day is when he sleeps and that's when it's the worst in the house! So he's super excited that it's working again!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh COLD AIR! You never realize how much you love something until it's GONE! Here are some cute pictures of my cute boys! Maybe I will be lucky and child number 3 will be a girl! Don't worry that won't happen any time soon!








No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails