Friday, September 5, 2008

I've Been Tagged! Thx Brittney!


I've been tagged. So here's the deal: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!



JOYS: 1. Being Able To Work From Home So I Can Spend Time With My Boys As Much As I Can 2. Watching Toby Learn New Things Each Day 3. Sleeping In!!


FEARS: 1. Spiders (Nasty Lil Things), Clowns (The Devil Spawns) & Sharks (Espcially After Watching This Shark Attacks On TV) 2. Not Being There For My Kids When Something Bad Happens To Them 3. Losing Richard & My Boys


GOALS: 1. Calm Down With Avery, Learning To Pick My Battles Better With Him 2. To Be Back Down To 130 Before The Wedding 3. My Galbladder Issue Keeps Getting Worse With Time


CURRENT OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS: 1. Working Out! 2. Watching 2 And Half Men With Richard 3. Blogging/Myspacing!


FACTS: 1. It Stresses Me Out When I Am Late For Something2. I Cannot Stand A Dirty House It Will Drive Me Insane Until I Clean It(OCD?) 3. I Lost 132 Pounds And I Have Realized I Judge Myself More Now That I Did When I Was Heavier.


I am tagging...whoever wants to play, it's fun, try it!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails