Friday, September 12, 2008

Then & Now...Thanks Lisa!

20 years ago...1. I Was Living In Tennessee 2. My Favorite Thing To Do Was Annoying My Brother.....Hey Still Is! 3. I Had A Dog Named Lisel Whom I LOVED!

10 years ago...1. I Just Started My Senior Year In High School 2. Worked For Acres Market. 3. I Went To All My Brothers Wrestling Matches, (I Was The Person That Kept Score For The Team)

5 years ago...1. My Brother Had Just Left For His Mission 2. I Just Found Out I Was Pregnant With Avery 3. I Was Living In Riverdale

3 years ago...1. I Got A Wonderful 25 Birthday Gift...My Nannices Ireland Ring From My Papa 2. I Just Had Moved Home From Horrible Las Vegas 3. I Enjoyed Watching Avery Learn New Things Everyday (Still Do)

1 year ago...1. I Just Found Out I Was Having Another Boy 2. I Moved To Layton3. I Was Starting To Realize How Much I Really Loved Richard & How Fun It Was Being In A Relationship That Didn't Take So Much Work

So far this year...1. Richard & I Bought A House 2. Started To Work From Home 3. Richard Asked Me To Be His Wife

Yesterday...1. Bitched At Richard Cause I'm Stressed Out 2. Went & Got My Teeth Cleaned 3. Wished Bryan A Happy Birthday!

Today...1. Slept In A Little Bit Because I Could (20 Mins But Still!) 2. Drank My 1 & Only Soda For The Day (Dr. Pepper) 3. Gave Richard A Hug & Said I Was Sorry For Bitching Last Night

Tomorrow...1. Going To Allie's 1st Birthday Party 2. Going To Mow My Lawn 3. Enjoy Not Having To Deal With Cranky CPA's

Next year...1. I’ll Be Just Getting Back From My Honeymoon 2. Getting Avery Ready Each Morning For School.3. Praying That Richard Still Has His Contract Job

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails