Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Avery Answers All......


I was tagged to have one of the kids answer questions about me... So Avery Tells All




1. What is something mom always says to you? Mommy Asks Me To Ask Mommy & Daddy To Buckle Up My Pants When It's To Hard For Me (We Had A Talk About That This Morning)


2. What is something that makes mom happy? Playing With Me & Toby


3. What makes mom sad? Because I Whine....Read Answer #1


4. How does your mom make you laugh? Doing Funny Things


5. What was your mom like as a child? I Was Doing Some Things, And Doing Fun Stuff & Apprently During This Time He Was A Baby! (Ummm NO!)


6. How old is your mom? 25 (Pretty Close! I'm 28) I Told Him I'm 28 And He Looked At Me And Said So You Were A Child When I Was Born? Well To Some Folks I Was!


7. How tall is your mom? Ummmm This Big......And Puts His Hands BELOW His Chin!


8. What is her favorite thing to do? Walk......Apprently I Do Alot Of Walking Around Him?


9. what does your mom do when you are not around? She Works, And Gives Toby A Binki If He's Fussing


10. If your mom becomes famous what will it be for? She Will Be An Person Like A Transformer


11. What is your mom really good at? Doing Tricks, Hugging Me, Letting Me Watch TV


12. What is your mom not very good at? Not Finding Pumpkins.....I Haven't Bought Him His Pumpkin Yet


13. What does your mom do for a job? Doing Laundry, Answering Her Phone, Bringing Richard Drinks, Making Me Dinner....Yup That Pretty Much Sums Me Up


14. What is your mom's favorite food? Sheppards Pie (it's what I made for dinner tonight)


15. what makes you proud of your mom? Hugging Me


16. If your mom were a cartoon character who would she be? Johnny Test.....NICE


17. What do you and your mom do together? Watch Transformers, Play Outside...All Those Things


18. How are you and your mom the same? We Both....Poop! Yup He Said It!


19. How are you and your mom different? Mommy Works, And I Play With My Toys


20. How do you know your mom loves you? Because I Do Good Things


21. what does your mom like most about your dad? He's Working, That's Pretty Good Right?


22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? Going To Grandma's With Me, Daddy, & Toby


Avery Tags Carter (Allison) & Summer (Brittney) Joeseph (Jill) ! And Of Course Anyone else would like to do this!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Mary I love his answers!!! Your kids are adorable! :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails