Sunday, November 30, 2008

Cousin Love!

As we drove home I realized we were going to be passing through Reno around dinner time and my lovely cousin and her family lives in Reno and I haven't seen her since she was pregnant with Riley so I called her up and met their family for dinner! We had fun catching up and seeing Riley...he is just so CUTE!!!! He's a almost a year older than Toby but not than much bigger! He has such a fun personality. I can't wait to see them again!! Love ya Mel!













2 comments:

Melanie, Shayne, Riley, Bently and Jaylen said...

Aww.. I love you too! I am so glad that you dropped by, it was so good to see you guys!

AKA Rosa said...

I must say you are right. That Riley is so CUTE!! Whoever is his grandma is one lucky lady!! Thanks for posting the pictures :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails