Wednesday, January 7, 2009

3's About Mary!

3 Names I've Been Called

1. Mary
2. Mommy
3. Mary Catherine Mower! (Oops! Never Good When You Hear That)

3 Jobs I've Have Had In My Life

1. Sandwich Artist
2. Microsoft Sales Rep
3. Support Agent

3 Places I Have Lived

1. Roy Utah
2. Vincentown New Jersey
3. Orange California

3 Shows I Watch

1. Friends
2. Family Guy
3. House

3 Places I Have Been

1. Fresno California
2. St. Louis Missouri
3. Las Vegas Nevada

3 People That E-mail Me Regularly

1. Kristen
2. Lisa
3. Jen

3 Of My Favorite Foods

1. Chicken, Rice & Broccoli
2. Taco Salad From Wendys
3. Anything From Maple Gardens

3 Things I Am Looking Forward To

1. Heather Having Baby Jaxon!
2. My Wedding On August 22 2009!
3. Avery's First Day Of School!

3 People I Tag

1. Everyone
2. That Reads
3. This! Go Go!!!!

1 comment:

Jill McQuade said...

maple garden!!!!!!!!!!! YUMMMMM That's what i miss most about utah... ok ok, my family is first but maple garden is definitely on the list :)

and Aug. 22 is such a good day to be married on ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails