Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Miss Molly

Molly is such a Daddy's Girl! She LOVES sleeping next to Richard at night...I am ONLY allowing this since shes so young and only weighs 5 pounds! Once she starts getting big...back to the ground you go! Anywho she was acting really restless yesterday so Richard picked her up and this is what she did! Fell right to sleep on his chest...I recall a certain baby doing this as well....there's just something about him that calms wee ones! The other picture is one of her actually awake playing on her bed. I'm so glad I got her for his Valentines day gift!


4 comments:

Allison said...

Good luck getting her out of the bed once she gets bigger! Dogs are just like kids and stick to what they know and like! She's a cutie!

Chelsea said...

ya. mitch's sister. all there pets sleep in there bed haha! and they cant get any of them out! they just keep commin back every night! so good luck :)
p.s she is way! cute.

Unknown said...

LOL- sounds like you already got the advice I was gonna give! Now that she is in bed with you, she isn't moving! LOL

Anonymous said...

So, so cute! I hope you have a fun Valentines Day :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails