Sunday, February 8, 2009

New Puppy!




So Richard has been wanting a Puppy for a long time, brings it up to me ALOT that he wants a puppy what kind etc etc. He said that he wanted a Lab and my friend Kristi & Evan have 2 black labs so I thought I would give her a call about where she gets her labs from and long story short her Mom's co worker has a Chocolate lab that needed a home badly because they couldn't keep her. So I said YES!!! I wasn't thinking about getting one now but I couldn't turn one down...espically since I got her for free!!! I went down to SLC last night and picked up Richards early Valentines day gift! Her name is Molly she's a Chocolate Lab and is about 6-8 weeks old! We LOVE her already!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's adorable! Richard is a lucky guy! I hope he gets you an equally fabulous Valentine's Gift!

Johnson Family said...

Oh goodness, you guys are brave! Bridger's been begging for a puppy for at least a year and a half...I don't think I could handle one currently! Luckily Josh is cool without one too...maybe some day though! But, your puppy is super cute! I bet your husband and boys are way excited!

Related Posts with Thumbnails