Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The 6th Picture

The Rules:
Go to the document settings/my pictures on your computer
Choose your 6th file
Choose your 6th picture
Blog about it
Tag 6 more people!
I Tag: Melanie (Both Of Them!) Heather, Lisa, Jen & Joni & Anyone else who reads this!
Here is My Picture


This is My Baby Boy!!! This was taken at my Friend Raquel's House soon after we got home from Las Vegas...I can't believe what a cutie kid I have! He was almost 10 months old in this picture now he's almost 5! I still laugh when people (and they still do ask) when they say where I adopted him from...nope sorry he's mine yes hard to believe cause he's such a cutie!!! Anywho here's my handsome lil man! Now its your turn!

1 comment:

Jessica.B said...

it is SO not hard to believe he is yours. he does have a beautiful mama!

Related Posts with Thumbnails