Friday, March 27, 2009

One Lucky BIG Boy!

So Avery had a WONDERFUL Birthday. He got to play with his Aunts and Uncles & Grandparents and Cousins, then we took him and got his pictures taken at the mall (A Tradition I do every year on his Birthday) then we went and got Ice cream with Grandma and Grandpa then he got to go eat dinner at Mcdonalds...talk about a lucky boy! Then afterwards he got to see the birthday gift Daddy & Mommy got him...New Transfomer bed sheets! He was in heaven! He LOVES them! I'm just so happy he's happy!
Avery Sitting On His New Bed Sheet! Transformers ROCK!
Avery Wearing His Birthday Hat


He Loves Being A Big Brother


Avery & Mom!


Avery & Dad

2 comments:

Justin, Shaylee, Mercedez and Sawyer said...

Oh my gosh!!! He is so big! I remember when he was just a little tyke!

Mary said...

I know huh! It's so un real to me that he's going to start school this year!

Related Posts with Thumbnails