Saturday, March 21, 2009

Stryder!

So alot of people don't know we have a roommate, he's been living with us since June of last year. Mainly why people don't know is because when they come over he's usually asleep (he works graves). He and I went to High School many many years ago and has been Richard's friend for a long time and they have been roommates before. He's awesome with the kids and he's even warmed up to the animals! He's a great roommie & friend! Here are some pictures of him (he recently had a photo shoot done).




2 comments:

Allison said...

He is a little bit HOT! No wonder you don't mind him as your roomie! Ha ha LOL

Lyle Family said...

You will have to tell Stryder hello for me...I use to work with him at Flying J, I quit working there right after I met Zach.

Related Posts with Thumbnails