Thursday, June 18, 2009

Apparently He Didn't Get The Memo.....

A few weeks back we did some painting in the house, and come Monday I still had not fully cleaned up yet and I realized that the paint thingie (yes I said thingie because I don't know it's proper term) was in the living room and had a little bit of paint left, so I figured I would put it in the bathroom and shut the door so that Toby couldn't get into it and make a big mess. It was blue paint, later on that morning I sent Avery in the bathroom to change from his Pj's to his normal clothes, I totally forgot about the paint "thingie" and a little bit later I went in the bathroom to get ready for the day and when I went to grab a piece of toilet paper for my nose, I notice this...........


It's not very big spot of paint so that's why I didn't notice it right away and when I asked him about it he responded with "I wanted the bathroom the color of blue" and in his defence I was going to paint the bathroom blue and I'm sure he over heard me say that but I then later decided to paint it green (still haven't done it yet) and as I was telling Richard's Aunt Jowin, I responded with, guess he didn't get the memo with the updated color change! Sigh........I'm sure this won't be the last time he will do something he's not supposed to do!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails