Friday, July 31, 2009

Me & My Boys!

I can't believe how big my boys are getting! Avery is going to starting school here a month from today and Toby is almost 20 months, before I know it he will be 2! Here are some pictures I took of them the other night! The funny thing is I took the picture of me and Avery & one of me and Toby and wow Toby sure does look like me! Avery sure does have nice tan skin! So not fair that he has that perfect glow to him! I get on average about once every few months random people asking me where I adopted him from or where I "got" him from I smile and tell them I "got" him from my belly! It's really funny to see their reactions! One lady didn't believe me! Well at least I have 1 kid that looks like me!





1 comment:

AKA Rosa said...

I can't believe that Avery is going to start school. That is crazy!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails