Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Proud Parents!


So I decided that the Hamster cage needed to be cleaned out, it's been a while and I thought some new Fluff would do them good. I started at the top of the cage (they have a seperate top area that is connected to the main part by a tube) then I picked up their little cardboard tube in the main part of the cage and began to clean it out and I noticed a piece of their food, I thought hmmmmm that's a big piece of food, hmmmm that piece of food is moving, CRAP! That isn't a piece of FOOD!!?!?! Yup that's right folks, while my sweet dear children were sleeping our hamsters were humping like rabbits and 18 days later.....7 babies were born! From what I can tell they are probably only a few days old, they look like the picture above. I did some quick online research and found out that the mother is only pregnant for 18 days! Freak that would be awesome! Honey I'm pregant, and I'm due next week! LOL So if anyone wants a hamster let me know! I have 7 lil turds!

4 comments:

Becca said...

your hampster didn't look fat or anything? lol. those things are ugly. btw.

Justin, Shaylee, Mercedez and Sawyer said...

Oh my gosh! How funny! I've never heard of anyone having baby hamsters!!!

Jessica.B said...

they all lived? they are creeping me out, but i'm sure they will get cuter as they get bigger?

Mary said...

Yeah they all lived, I saw them again last night they are really small and creepy looking now but by the time the wedding is here they will look pretty darn cute!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails