Thursday, August 13, 2009

Fancy Pictures For Mary!!!







I Got My Bridals Done On Tuesday (August 11) She posted a few of them on her blog, she did such a wonderful job, I CAN'T wait until I see the rest!!!!!!!! Here are the ones I have so far! And in case your wondering all these pictures were taken in my Mom's yard!

Also I wanted to post the blog of the WONDERFUL Keli who did these pictures!

http://www.photographybykeli.blogspot.com/





As for the dress.....This is my orignal dress......That's a WHOLE new story!!!!!

6 comments:

AKA Rosa said...

Mary... you look so beautiful!! I am so sad that we can't come to the wedding :( I sent you a couple of messages on facebook but I guess that you didn't get them. We will be at Papa's on Sunday night. I hope we can see you there. I know it is a crazy busy week for you. Your mom's yard is so beautiful. It's going to be such a wonderful wedding. Love you tons.

Jessica Brooks said...

oh my...mary you look stunning! the dress is absolutely gorgeous on you. is that how you are doing your hair for the wedding? love it!

Anonymous said...

You are absolutely gorgeous! Those turned out really well. I'm so excited for your big day and the happiness that it'll bring!

Becca said...

I just love them. I'm so bummed I wont get to be there to see how amazing that dress and you look on your wedding day in person!!! I pray for a blessed wedding day for you and I can't wait to see more of the pictures.

Justin, Shaylee, Mercedez and Sawyer said...

So pretty!!!

Lexi said...

beautiful pictures :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails