Monday, August 31, 2009

First Day Of School

I can't believe my baby boy is starting school! Before I know it Toby will be here too! He said when I went to pick him up he had a great first day, they did lots of fun things and had a grilled cheese sandwhich and apples and a cookie for lunch, It was the best he said! I'm so glad he likes going to school, I'm sure it won't be this exciting forever but I'm glad it's good while it lasts! As you can see in the pictures he still totally in love with the Transformers! My boy is growing up, part of me doesn't want him to and part of me can't wait to see each new adventure we will go on! Love ya Avery!




2 comments:

Chelsea said...

He is. He is getting SOO big!! :] it sure goes by fast!!

Mary said...

I know huh! Look at Logan....doesn't seem that long ago that he was born and now he's close to being a year old! Crazy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails