Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Funny Pictures!






Random funny pictures that I found on a website, very random I know but I still like them! I can't believe that in less than 2 weeks the big day will FINALLY be there!?!?! Crazyness. I am going to get Avery fitten for his tuxedo this week. I am taking a few days off this week to get some serious organizing and cleaning done around the house. Before I know it everyone will be getting here in town for the big day! I am mailing out the invites today at lunch! Crazy!!

2 comments:

Justin, Shaylee, Mercedez and Sawyer said...

Ha Ha Ha!!! I'm at work right now laughing my head off, (granted it's 5:30 am and I've been up all night so everything is funny!) But really, those pics are funny! I love the penguin one!

Mary said...

I thought so too! I love the tigers one! hehe

Related Posts with Thumbnails