Monday, September 14, 2009

Wanna Piece Of Gum?

Toby telling his Daddy the big piece of gum he managed to get in his mouth!
Below...The HUGE piece of Gum!
Sigh...so long wonderful gum!


So I "had" a container of yummy bubble tape on my desk today, it's been here for a few weeks, whenever I get in a random I wanna chew pink gum I pop a few inches or so in my mouth, it was almost gone only a foot left if that when Toby caught eye of my pink bubbly of goodness. He saw it when I put a small piece in my mouth and of course made it very clear that he wanted a piece, so I took a VERY small piece and gave it to him, well now giving a child a piece of gum is well like giving a crack addict some more crack! He wanted more, but I told him no he had enough, he left the room screaming (quite pissed at me) and life went on. Later on I was in the living room watching TV with Avery and Toby when Toby went MIA....thought nothing of it because I could hear him in one of the other rooms talking to himself so I knew he couldn't be in THAT much trouble...boy was I WRONG! I was on the phone with Richard when Toby proudly walked in the room with the bubble tape container and a HUGE wad of gum in his mouth...he was ever so happy! The lil turd went back in the office and got on my chair and reached and got my gum and then managed to open it and shove the rest of the gum in his mouth! It's interesting how they can figure that out but when you ask them to go put their toys away they look at you like your speaking a foreign langauge! Sigh....Boys!


On a side note, I got my SSA taken care of I soon will offically be Mary Catherine Hendrickson! Also my pictures are kinda crappy, for some reason my flash WON'T work period! Sigh...I have had this camera for almost 2 years now, Richard told me to start looking for a new one, grrrrrr anyone know of a good camera to buy?

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

hey when you find a good camera to buy let me know! i need one too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails