Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween Kiddies!




I am such a slacker Mom...I totally kept putting off getting Avery's costume for Halloween until like YESTERDAY!?!? He kept saying he wanted to be a Transformer for Halloween (no real suprise there) and I wasn't about to pay 40 Plus bucks for one, so I was going to have him be a Army Boy (since we have MORE than enough Army gear laying around the house) but while I was in the store last night I found a Transformer Jumpsuit in his size, I about pee'd my pants I was so happy! I bought him some read face paint and red hair dye to match the outfit. He was in HEAVEN! He thought he was the coolest! I put some of the red dye in Toby's hair as well this morning his hair didn't take near as much as Avery's did to show the red...wonder why?




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails