Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween At Work!

Steve With...Hair!!!!! (normally keeps it shaved) I Love the nerdy glasses)


Denny, Lexi & Sophie!


Super Awesome Tori!

Alyssa & Her Awesome Costume!




Creepy Andy!





Half Man...Half Horse...No This Is Not A Costume!



Matt & His Creepy Eyes!!!!!




Casey & Her Awesome Eyes & Hair!





We had a Halloween Party at my work on Oct 30th (yes I'm just a slacker and just now posting the pictures) Here are a few of the pictures of some co workers costumes. I wish I could have gotten more though! We had a fun time and Avery got more candy than I'd care to let him have in a years time let alone just for halloween! He had a blast. I went walking around with Bryan & Lisa & their kids Ty & Drew and all three of their bags BROKE that's how much candy they got! We had a blast! I wish I would have gotten some pictures of the kids going around to the different desks, but I didn't think of it until it was over...sigh...way to go me!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So fun! I love the post! It's always so much fun to read your blog. =`D

Miss Angie said...

It was fun! Such awesome costumes!

Related Posts with Thumbnails