Sunday, February 28, 2010

26 Days.....


So I am sure you are getting sick of hearing more about this pregnancy but meh...it's MY BLOG! Ha! In case you didn't know my due date for this baby is the same date as Avery's due date and he came early, so if you go according to when Avery was born (March 26th) vs their due date I only have 26 days left of this pregnancy! My doctor wants me to stop taking my shots and meds at 34 weeks so I only have 3 shots left (Richard's giving me a shot tonight since he leave's for Wendover for work until Thursday night) 26 days left....wow that's crazy to think he could possibly be here that soon! Here's a picture of me taken today.

2 comments:

Lexi said...

goodness woman, looks you are gonna pop! lol

Sophie and I will probably stop by with some yummy home made cookies for you this week. We've been on a baking craze.

Miss Angie said...

Your blog is for documenting you, right? So talk about that pregnancy! You don't scare me when you talk about it... I listen to Heather talk about when she was preggers and it makes me never want to have kids.

Related Posts with Thumbnails