Friday, February 12, 2010

Help With Hair Ideas.....

Current Picture Of Me...With No Belly Shot? Amazing I Know!
Me With My Blonde Hair
Me Right After I Cut 10 Inches Off

The first pictures is me taken today with my longer hair, the next ones are me taken right after I chopped off 10 inches back in Sep of 08....Trying to decide to keep it long or chop off back to this length? I know I want to go back to my Blonde roots but I am going to wait until after the baby is born until I do either....Any Ideas?

4 comments:

Miss Angie said...

I like the short, honestly. And blonde is cute on you.

Jill McQuade said...

I like it short too. I'm planning on getting mine cut in July - after the baby comes too.

Mary said...

Yeah I figure why bother cutting it now since it grows so much during the pregnancy time

Mary said...

Thanks Miss Angie! I like the blonde too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails