Sunday, March 28, 2010

28 Days Left On March 28th!!

Yup this picture pretty much sums up how I feel about right now!
It seems to me he's "dropped" my belly seems much lower

Hmmmmm My belly is just a tad bit big!
28 Days left on March 28th....kinda funny if you ask me! As much as I say I am done I know he's still packing on the pounds which is good I am just very tired of the contractions a good chunk of my day. It would be one thing to be uncomfortable but to be in pain on top? I am just worn out all the time! Yes I know the day will come and I am excited that I don't know when he will come I love surprises but at the same time I am sooo ready for that day to come! 3 more days left until I really feel good about having him! I can't wait to FINALLY meet sweet baby boy, I think it's Richards turn to hold on, I've been holding him for 9 months now!

PS I have never seen week 36...that just makes me Sooooooooo happy!

1 comment:

Miss Angie said...

Congrats! That's exciting!~

Related Posts with Thumbnails