Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Favorite Items Swap!!!

The gifts I got
Toby wanted to help me open the gifts
This is what I got!!!

So I got my favorite swap gift today! It was like opening yup birthday gifts! I am excited to know if she has gotten my gifts yet and if she liked them or not, I loved my gifts! Lots of yummy treats! I so can't wait to do this again! Here is a list of what I got & why she sent the items.

Peanut M&M's
Bottle Caps
Oreos
"I have a enormous sweet tooth & these are some of my favorite sweet treats"


Lotion
Burts Bee's Chapstick

"Utah is very dry-(as you know) these are some of my favorite moisturizers"
Polish
Earrings
"A couple of my favorite ways to beautify"

Charlie & Chocolate Factory Dvd

"I love movies & this is one of my favorites"


Bag (really cool bag she makes)

"I make these, and they are one of my favorite things to create. I hope you like it"


Newborn Baby Boy Outfit
Matchbox Cars

"Something so your boys aren't feeling left out."


I love the items! I love the new bag and I thought it was very thoughtful to think of Avery & Toby for after the baby is born, I am sure both will have to adjust! The candy is the best...I LOVE them all! Yummy!!!!! I too have a sweet tooth!



Thank you soo very much! I can't wait to hear from you and see if you like the items I sent you!!!

6 comments:

Allison said...

That sounds fun! How did you get that started!

Mary said...

My co worker Angie did it from another blog, you put a posting that you want to join in on the third party blog and she pairs you up and then you get the info from the person you have traded with and send items out! It was super duper fun! I will post a blog the next time they do one and maybe you can join in the fun!

Steph said...

LOL, I am such a slacker... what's new? I got my stuff yesterday and I will be posting about it RIGHT NOW! ;) I'm glad you liked it all! There was some nail polish and earrings in that box weren't there? It wasn't on your list... Just want to make sure you got it all!
Oh and p.s. Thank you so much, I love all my 'stuff'!!! :)

Steph said...

Oh yes, I see them in the picture... I'm glad they were there too!
(my two year old rummaged through the box before I sealed it, so I was really hoping she didn't take some stuff out! :))

Miss Angie said...

That is soooo cool! I'm glad you participated. I got mine yesterday too, so I'm going to have to do that post tonight.

Mary said...

LOL wow I totally missed them! Oops! I will re post them! I am totally a blonde! haha

Related Posts with Thumbnails