Thursday, July 8, 2010

Cousin's!

Wendy, David & Me
Me & David at my Wedding


This is a picture of me and my "blood" cousins. David & Wendy. David is a few years older than me and Wendy is a year younger than me. Their Mom (Tina) and my Birth Mom (Nadine) are sisters, in fact while my Birth Mom was pregnant with me Tina tried to convince Nadine to keep me and that we could move in with her and help raise me, so if that would have happened I would have been raised with these 2. David lives in Hyde Park which is about 45 minute drive from my house and Wendy lives about 45 minutes from Richards Mom's house in California. Everyone says that me and Wendy look a lot alike and after seeing this picture I realize how much we do look alike! Kinda fun meeting more of my family members!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails