Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Bear Lake

I love this picture of my cute cute BOYS!









We went to Bear Lake the end of July for Hendrickson family yearly reunion. We ended up only going up there for the day it started to rain like crazy that evening so we booked it out of there and headed back to the farm. We had a blast. We played in the water all day with the kids (Evan was with his Aunt's and Uncles at the camp ground). Me and Toby got a little burned but Avery just got tanner...dang him! It was so much fun! I can't wait to take the next year when Evan is walking around. I want to go up and spend a full weekend there. I forgot how BLUE the water is up there...it is so so pretty. The one thing I didn't get was a raspberry milkshake...I am so sad I didn't, those are soooooo yummy! But by the time we got to down it was down pouring and the kids were passed out, I didn't feel like getting soaked to the bone to eat something cold...oh well there is always next time, I am hoping to go up there the end of this month for my family reunion on the 21st!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails