Wednesday, September 1, 2010

30 Letters Day 1 Best Friend

Day 1 of the 30 day letters is to your best friend. I honestly don't have a "best" friend I have a lot of very close friends. I will chose my top 5 and guess what? 4 of those top friends were all my bridesmaids at my wedding last year! Yeah I have some pretty awesome girlys

Dear Lisa-

Thank you so much for being my go to girl, someone I can vent to and ask advice from and over all chit chat with you & most of all joke with! You have SUCH a positive attitude and I try to have a better one like yours. You have the cutest kids, I love spending time with your family! I love how you and the kids are always willing to help others out, Ty has such a huge heart, I hope she stays that way! Thanks for all those emails! My favorites are the 50 questions & the up to date emails where the husband is at LOL....Overall thanks for being a great friend!

Hugs
Mary




Dear Cami-
I LOVE getting together with you, when we finally do! You give such awesome advice and you have the biggest heart, I can't thank you enough for everything you have done for me & the boys! I love how you got me addicted to Diet soda's! Thanks! I love Gavin and we need to get together more often for the boys...cough cough...yeah
Love ya!
Mary


Dear Jen-
We have been through so much together! Love that you FINALLY love close to me! It's so nice to be able to have girl time! Even if we have the kids running around like their heads are chopped off! I love that our kids can play together so nicely! I am looking forward to being able to have girls night with Sarah! Kick the boys and kids out and relax! YES!!!!!! Thanks for everything you do & looking forward to October with you!
Loves,
Mary


Dear Stephanie aka Sissy-
My sissy! I love you so much! I miss yo so much! I love that you get to come to Ogden as often as you do and I love getting together with you when you are in town, I promise I will come see you in California! We have such cute nephews and Niece! I love our lunch dates and time shopping whenever I can get to see you! I love the many of times going to the clubs...good times!! Thanks for the awesome memories and remember I will do anything for you and the babies! Love you so much stephy!
Love you LOTS
Mary


Dear Kelsey-
Your like a sister to me just like Stephy! We even have the same babies! I am so damn proud of you girl, you have done so much for yourself! I can't believe how well your life is turning out to be! You realized what you didn't want and what you did and made sure it was going to happen! I love you so much! I hope you realize how much how awesome you really are!
Love ya like a sister!
Mary

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awwww! Thanks for being my friend too. I am glad to hear that me and my children are setting a good example for those around us. We love you too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails