Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wee Bit Of Me Wednesday



{one} do you collect anything? if so, what and how long have you been collecting?
I use to collect keychains and I have a decent collection but I haven't gotten a new one in a while, lately the only I have been collecting is calories, blah...but that will change starting January! Just you watch!

{two} what is one cleaning tip that you swear by?
Love your cat, but hate their cat box? I found that the more expensive litter usually works the best. I found the cheaper it is the more you can smell it, I also put baking soda in it and I clean it out every day. Now if you still don't feel that's enough I put a glad automatic machine above mine it goes off every 18 minutes, it really does make a difference.

{three} who would you call for bail money?
My parents, they would be pissed I am sure but I know they would come get me

{four} what is one thing you miss about being a kid?
The ability to have more energy to know what to do with & not dealing with that awesome vistor each month & Bra's!

{five} name a few of your guilty pleasures.
Red Bulls, Some people like coffee mine is Red Bulls, yes they taste like smarties that are on crack, but that's how I roll....deal! & Gum...I have like 5 different types of gum at my work desk alone...sad I know!

{six} how early do you start your holiday shopping?
I am making it a goal next year to buy 1 gift per family memeber each month, because so far I haven't even started at all! It's hard, Richard's birthday is November 30th and Toby's is December 13th!

{seven} what is a family tradition that you would like to pass on to your significant other/children?
Cinnamon rolls for Breakfast on Christmas day & the night before opening 1 gift that are Pj's. oh and home made cinnamon rolls too!

{eight} what do you consider your greatest achievement?
I honestly don't know I have never done anything awesome, I am boring like that

{nine} what do you do to pamper yourself?
I love to get my nails done but I can't while I work at Dominos & I love my toesies done but right now I just don't have the extra money to do it either, sucky bills....

{ten} if you were to start your own restaurant, what would it be called?
This is a tough one, I would think Mary's Cafe would be awesome....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You have got to try the Breeze litter box thing. No joke. We've been using it since we got our cat. The box sits in my bathroom next to the shower and I never smell anything from it. I kid you not. It's super easy to clean and the best part, at least I think so, is that the little pellets do not track out of the box. :)

Unknown said...

And you have great achievements. Three of them. :)

LaVonne said...

I am visiting (finally) from Mammarazzi blog. All Hail the Queen :)

I need some of that kid energy. I am tired lately and I only have one 2 year old.

Also, thank you for sharing about Christmas morning and Eve tradition. I just might have to steal that idea.

Blessings!

Related Posts with Thumbnails