Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Wee Bit Of Me Wednesday...Almost A Week LATE!



{one} did you buy a christmas tree this year?
No. We have a fake one we use every year...yes I know I am lame...Deal!

{two} what is your favorite holiday tradition?
Eating Cinnamon Rolls on Christmas Day and Going to my Dad's Christmas Eve.

{three} do you open your gifts on christmas eve or christmas day?
Christmas Eve with my Dad Christmas Day with my Mom and my little family

{four} at what age did you stop believing in santa claus?
I don't think I really ever believed in Santa so when I found out it was my parents I wasn't to sad.

{five} do you fill stockings?
Yup sure do, I do my husbands but mine always gets left empty unless I put stuff in it. I ask the husband but he always forgets!

{six} handmade presents or store bought presents?
Ha! I am no where near as talented as my friend Lexi....store bought.....

{seven} do you have a favorite christmas meal?
Just like Thanksgiving but with a Ham instead of Turkey!

{eight} is your christmas tree real or artificial?
Fake baby! Fake!!!!!

{nine} what is your favorite christmas song?
Silent night....A Mother's Dream.......

{ten} did you send out christmas cards this year?
Nope, I just plain suck....I keep saying I want to.....And keep forgetting to...Blah

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails