Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday Confessional

Photobucket

I Confess......
I have been wanting to do this for a while now but keep putting it off...but not no more!
I Confess...........
I am LOVING this awesome weather, I want it to stay like this! I love wearing short sleeved shirts!
I Confess............
I hate being not comfortable in my skin and I have finally really done something about it, I am getting so close to my goal! I have my not so good days but most of the time I am good!
I Confess.......
I miss my baby, he's going to be a year old the end of the month and he already has a attitude and doesn't like to cuddle with me as much.
I Confess..........
I am addicted to Ink! Seriously, I have gotten so many this year! I am loving it though!
I Confess..........
My right arm is KILLING me, and I have no clue as to why?
I Confess...............
I can't wait for tax season to be OVER! I miss my Saturdays!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Confessing is good for you! Glad you participated today :)

Kuddos to progression towards feeling good about yourself. It's a journey, but you are doing it for all the right reasons :)

2011 is flying by, tax season will be gone in no time!

Miss Angie said...

I love this meme. Yay for Tax season getting close to done! I remember those days!

Mamarazzi said...

yay for feeling better in your own skin!!

I am so very late visiting everyone.

This seems to be something I say a lot.

PLEASE forgive the drive by comment!

I just wanted you to know how much I appreciate your participation in the Friday Confessional linky party.

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

I am also so ready for tax season to be over. My husband has been working on his taxes every night for the past week and, I miss him.

I'm also ready for Spring. Janae

Related Posts with Thumbnails