Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wee Bit Of Me Wednesday



{one} what was your first job?
Worked at Artic Circle, sucked and I quit after 10 months, making 4.35 an hour! Yikes!

{two} have you ever seen a stand up comedian?
Yup, several times, last time I went with some friends to see Bone Hampton, he was awesome!

{three} when was the last time you played mini golf?
2 years ago? In California with Richard's family

{four} what was the last picture you took?
Evan and his Oreo eating mess! Silly boy

{five} burnt food: yes or no?
To eat? Depends on the food, I like to eat somewhat burnt popcorn!

{six} if you have a pocket full of change, what do you do with it?
Put it in my chain bucket, I'm up to almost 150 bucks!

{seven} can you touch your tongue to your nose?
I don't have the nickname Gene Simmons for nothing!

{eight} do you scrapbook?
Many years ago yes, don't have the time or the money now of days

{nine} do you buy lottery tickets?
Whenever we go to the gas station up in Idaho on the way to Richards parents, so far were up like 50 bucks! ya baby!

{ten} do you prefer to be in front of the camera or behind it?
Behind for sure!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails