Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday Confessional

Photobucket


I Confess........

That I am VERY tired this morning and it's going to take more than my normal amount of caffeine this morning to wake me up.

I Confess.........

Today is my last Friday working at my job. Monday is my last working day, it really scares me, I have never been out of a job since I was like 16 but at the same time I am so SOOO Very excited to spend the summer with my boys!


I Confess.........

I like doing nice things for people I remember the smallest things about a person. So when I see something for someone that I think they like I will probably get it for them, however I have a VERY hard time buying myself anything.

I Confess........

I am going to miss my people at work more than I realize. I have worked here for 4 years see these people more (especially during tax season) than their spouses. I teased my "work husband" that I was going to leave him a case of water and a case of soda so I know he's been taken care of!


I Confess........

I can't function without my Red Bull...they give me wings...!

I Confess.......

People who work with computers all day long and yet try to give me the excuse they don't know how to work a computer about drive me insane. I understand if you are not computer savy but you can listen to instructions!

I Confess.......

I started this post around 6:30 this morning and just now getting finished almost 6 hours later, yikes....it's been a busy day!

3 comments:

Ricki Treleaven said...

You have a lot of changes going on!

I am visiting from Mamarazzi's blog.

~Ricki Jill

Mary said...

Yup I do, it's crazy! * thanks for stopping by!

Sami said...

Oh my goodness! I am the same way about buying things for people. Especially if we're really close pals.
I hope you have an amazing summer with your boys! Kinda scary, but adventures are fun, right???

Related Posts with Thumbnails