Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesdays!




{one} what’s the #1 most played song on your iPod (or whatever you use)?

That's hard to say since it depends on my mood as to what I listen to honestly. I love the song Lost In You by Three Days Grace. I also LOVE the song breakeven by the Script. I also LOVE Sick Puppies song Maybe...It really depends on my mood!!

{two} what’s your favorite type of exercise?

What? Eating Bon Bons and watching TV isn't a form of exercise? Pfftt whatever! My favorite would be swimming!

{three} what’s your least favorite mode of transportation?

I would say I hate driving but clearly I drive Miss Daisy....

{four} if you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what would it be?

I would say 26 it was the best year....ever.....

{six} what do you miss the most about being a kid?

Not having to deal with my period or having to wear a bra! Freedom!!!!!!!! Not worrying about bills......and how to pay them every month


{seven} when was the last time you were nervous?

When I quit my job I was so nervous but yet so excited to be home with the boys the best thing I did EVER!


{eight} what was the first thing you bough with your own money when you were young?

Wow! I don't remember! I remember when I was 16 I bought a pager...I was so cool...ha!

{nine} what is your favorite month of the year?

June....Usually perfect weather and my Birthday is on the 28th! Awesome month!

{ten} what are 3 songs from the soundtrack of your life?
Everything I do I do for you-Bryan Adams
Lost in you-Three Days Grace
Maybe-Sick Puppies

Listen to them...sums me up!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails