Friday, October 7, 2011

Friday Confessionals

Photobucket

I Confess..................

That it's 1:15 AM I am WIDE awake and waiting for my Ambien to kick in :)

I Confess......................

I haven't had a soda in 7 days! Yay!!!!!! It's been much easier than I thought! I'm really happy I have kicked the habit...........for now!

I Confess.....................

I am on day 7 of my diet and I have lost 9 pounds so far! Go me!

I Confess.............................

It's been a very ROUGH week here in the Hendrickson's house. I am so grateful for my wonderful friend Lisa who has helped me through this nasty week. She is such a great person! I love and her family so much!

I Confess......................

Marriage is so much harder than I ever realized and I'm working hard to keep it that way, Married. It's something you need to work on everyday. I now realize why when Babies (you know what I mean) get married why they usually end up in divorced...they still need to grow up themselves before they are able to give so much to someone else.

I Confess............................

I am excited for this weekend and yet very scared, it's going to be a very busy weekend! Going to Provo to my cousin's baby's blessing on Sunday and Saturday is a bunch of random errands. Just hope I am able to get everything finished!

I Confess..................................

I am very excited for my Halloween Swap! I hope my swap partner likes her stuffs!

I Confess...................................

It's not the smartest thing to bake cookies...chocolate chip at that.......while on a diet...........yeah no.......


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, marriage is not easy, not by a long shot. I'm excited about Swapoween too. I'm assuming that the partners were all mixed up, as in, the girl I got doesn't have me. I've been trying to figure out who is my person from who is visiting my blog more ;)

VandyJ said...

Happily ever after really does take some work--but it's worth it.

Miss Angie said...

Good for you with your diet and the no smoking thing!

If it's worth it-you'll both make it work. I really believe that.

Also, your new blog layout is cute!

Miss Angie said...

Good for you with your diet and the no smoking thing!

If it's worth it-you'll both make it work. I really believe that.

Also, your new blog layout is cute!

Mary said...

I agree it's not easy but totally worth it! You just don't realize it until your in it...Allstarme hope you can get the mix up cleared up! Can't wait to see what you get! & thanks Miss Angie!!!

Mamarazzi said...

the ONLY time i ever bake is when i am trying to watch what i eat...it just happens like some sort of knee jerk reaction!

sorry i am so sloooow getting here, we took off for the weekend and i was without internet. thanks for linking up!

Related Posts with Thumbnails