Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Swapoween!






I would like to Thank Beth & Miss Angie for hosting such an awesome swap! I had a blast doing it! My partner was was the ever so awesome!!!!!\

I got some awesome cookie cutters, so good Halloween candy, cause it's not Halloween without Candy, right? Some yummy cheese popcorn and some really cute decorations! She did an awesome job, like seriously! I love doing swaps, you get to meet a new person and get a present, umm heck yeah! Thanks again Ladies I had a blast!

3 comments:

Miss Angie said...

Awesome package! :) I'm so glad you liked it, thanks for participating! :)

Andrea said...

Hi there! This is Andrea, from Central New York-home of the Orange (hence the cheeseballs with Otto on the bag)-and that box of stuff looks very familiar! Oh wait...I sent it! The boys look adorable in the glasses (should've put in more than one pair!)

The Lovely One said...

Love the cookie cutters! It would be so fun to make cookies with them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails