Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Day 109


 Yes.......this is my very OLD School Radio in my very old mini van. I refuse to put in anything nicer because I don't drive in it enough and when I do drive I listen to the Radio anyways. Anyways.......I was convinced that the van was haunted by a ghost and said ghost liked to mess with me when it came to the radio. Randomly while listening to the music it would change stations, the volume would go up or down it would go from FM to AM etc etc........I was going CRAZY it wouldn't happen every time just randomly. I remember one time I yelled at said ghost and it stopped I thought I had won the battle until 5 minutes later it started again......Well today I had to go into the store for a quick few items and didn't feel like dragging in all 3 kids for it. So I left them in the van to run in. I came back out a few minutes later and Avery informed me that Toby had changed the radio channels, ummmmmm how? He's still in his car seat......? He then said no Mom from his radio panel by his seat.......wait......WHAT!?!?! Yup that's right folks, I didn't have a ghost in my van I had a 4 year old that liked to mess with me! Furthermore I didn't realize that this panel was there in the first place and I've had this dang van for 2 years! Goes to show you how often I really look at the back of the van huh!?! Wow......just WOW, not a ghost just a 4 year old........I was laughing pretty hard about that one! 
 Back Panel.....where he can do everything! Curses
He only looks "cute"


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails