Thursday, April 26, 2012

Day 117

I love this onesie! I had to buy it! Baby girl weighs 3lbs 3 oz as of today. She is getting some cute little cheeks! I can't wait to meet her! My doctor did a test to make sure my body wasn't planning on going into labor in the next 2 weeks and it came back negative. Which means deal with the contractions cause they are just trying to annoy you! I feel much better knowing that. Avery and Toby were born at 35 weeks and Evan was born in my 36th week. He pointed out that after my next apt I could go at any moment..........wait WHAT!?! My next apt I will be 33 weeks that's so crazy to think that! It seems like time is crawling but when he pointed that out it seems like she will be here before I am "ready" meaning have everything I want and finish up everything I need. Crazy!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails