Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday Confessionals

Yay! Fridays are my favorite day! Time to confess! Jump on over and join on in!




Photobucket



I Confess................


I am really starting to get excited about baby girl coming, she could be here as soon as a month but I really want to wait until after my brothers wedding (June 7th) before she's born


I Confess.................


Your probably sick of hearing me go on and on about this baby......but my blog I don't care! :)


I Confess................


My Contractions have been really random and fewer than last time......WIN!


I Confess.................


I am really excited to see my brother and soon to be sister in law tomorrow. 


I Confess...................


I need to go to the dentist next week.........I hate the dentist! 


I Confess..................


I sent off my color swap on Thursday and I am super excited for her to get it! I really hope she likes it :)


I Confess......................


I don't have anything really exciting to confess..........sigh I'm boring this week!

1 comment:

VandyJ said...

Waiting out the last month is always hard. Hope she waits until after the wedding.

Related Posts with Thumbnails