Friday, May 25, 2012

Friday Confessionals....Late Night Version

It's that time again! Friday Confessionals! It's always fun! Come on over and link on up!



Photobucket







I Confess..........................


It's been a VERY long day today. 


I Confess.......................


It truly amazing me how some people can LIVE..........I am I know I am OCD with my house being clean that's house I was raised and it's a comfort thing for me, I also get that people are not like me I do not look down upon them or judge them for that because I am an odd duck............but living with MOLD and rotten food because your to damn lazy to clean up? That's is nothing but disgusting!  Even worse when your a MOM. How could you seriously LET your kids LIVE in that?


I Confess.........................


I had to go to the store and run some errands. I came home to find my dog had destroyed one of my gifts I got as a baby shower gift. THANKFULLY she didn't destroy the gift just the box but seriously? I was gone a whole 2 hours! WTF OVER?




I Confess.........................


After a long day of cleaning and dealing with pissy children I decided to order pizza. While I was finishing up some cleaning/organizing in the basement the dog who almost died decided to jump up on the counter and eat all but 1 of the bread sticks, you know the main reason I ordered the pizza from the place because of the bread sticks? Yeah........she's on THIN ICE at this moment and she knows it.............


I Confess................


I am very tired but I can't sleep.........So I am relaxing on my bed waiting for my sleeping medicine to kick in because tomorrow is going to be just as busy........but by tomorrow night the boys will be back in their room downstairs! I am super excited about that!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails