Monday, June 18, 2012

Day 170

Do you see a difference (besides hair color) in these two pictures? In the first picture is a current picture of me the 2nd picture was taken back when I was barley pregnant. Even though the weight difference between the 2 pictures only 10 pounds it's amazing how "different" I look to myself in the pictures. In the first picture no matter what I couldn't take a picture of myself that I liked really but in the 2nd picture I snapped a few pictures and liked them all. It's only a few pounds but they can make you feel like a million pounds! I know it has been less than 3 weeks since Alice was born but I am having a hard time with it! Oh well at least I have lost more weight since I weighed myself last so that made me feel so much better!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails