Friday, November 30, 2012

Day 334




Today my sweet Husband joined me in the age of 32! I am 5 months and 2 days older than him and he doesn't let me forget it either! 

I had to remind someone how old he turned today. That person would be the same person who gave birth to him.....it really bothered me that someone could be so careless about this information. She was only 2 years OFF. I try not to let things like this upset me but really? Ok.....done venting...for now at least!

Anyways he still worked (he always works he's a wonderful employee) and then came home and took him to dinner to his favorite Chinese place. 

He got his new Samsung Galaxy S3 for his birthday he was quite happy about it! 

Happy Birthday Husband! Sure do love ya lots!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails