Friday, June 21, 2013

Friday Confessional 6.21.13

 photo HighHeeledLove_zpsbbcc137c.jpg
Yay for Fridays (today is really Sunday I just forgot oops)


I Confess........................

Today is the first day of Summer and so far this summer has been the best one in a Very LONG TIME! And it's only 21 days into it! I AM IN LOVE!!!!!!! 

I Confess.........................
My parents would have been married for 39 years today. Sigh.........If ONLY.......My parents now are two very different people but part of me still wishes they were still married, all the drama that could have been avoided. Hmmmm Sadness. BUT then I wouldn't know Terry like I do and he's awesome! I love Terry (my step dad) so I look on the bright side of the divorce? haha sure! 

I Confess............

I am addicted to the scratch and win cards you can buy from the gas stations up here. You couldn't down in Utah......You would think I am addicted to them because I win all the time.......YOU WOULD THINK....but if you did you would be WRONG......

I Confess..................

I love my diet coke.....that is all

I Confess...........

I had a boring week nothing really new or fancy. My Birthday is next Friday, Yay me! I will be 33! Yikes I am getting "old"

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails