Wednesday, July 3, 2013

1000 Word Wednesdays 7.3.13

I forgot that I re installed Windows 7 (blah Windows 8 it SUCKS!) and lost all my pictures, well didn't lose them they are just not back on this computer.........soooooo I found other pictures from my blogger to show. They are old but I am going to re share again. 

This is Toby in the NICU He had fluid in his lungs

This is Avery when he was in the NICU. They were the only 2 of the 4 in the NICU

Random photo of ME! This was taken when I was heading to traffic school 8 months pregnant with Toby, why I remember random crap like this is beyond me.

This is what I have tattooed on my left wrist! I love this verse!

 Christmas day of 2008 Richard looks THRILLED 

Visiting family in California November of 2008

This was taken the night before Richard had his appendix taken out. We went to dinner with David Zook and his friend and a few hours later his pain starter.....poor guy!

Richard's favorite picture of me when we first met. This was taken about a month before I met him


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails