Friday, July 12, 2013

Friday Cofessionals

 photo HighHeeledLove_zpsbbcc137c.jpg

I love Fridays.........They just make me HAPPY! 

I Confess.................

This has been an very LONG week around here. I am in "training" this week to go back to the department I was in 45 days ago and since it's been past 30 days we "get" to do training all over again.......BIG waste of my time.......the extra hours is nice because we are working 6 hours vs 4 hours but I feel like smashing my head against my desk most of the 6 hours. I am so happy today is my last day of "training" 

I Confess.....................

I am loving living up here! Seriously LOVE

I Confess...............

I just deleted a huge confession........ha!

I Confess...................

I had my lovely Lisa's kid's over last weekend. I LOVE those kids! They were AWESOME the whole time. But they made me realize something. I am in BIG trouble.....I realized that I am going to have 3 teenage boys, and they EAT a lot! Yup, might as well go get a job now at Wal Mart and start putting my checks on a Wal Mart gift card! Haha (no I am not asking for a GC Lisa they were FINE!) Avery already eats more than me and he's 9.....

I Confess...............

Last Saturday night we had 3 adults and 7 kids and 2 dogs under one very small roof and it was AWESOME! The kids played together so nicely and the adults were enjoying each other's company and the dogs were hanging out like best buds! I love spending time with my friends! 

I Confess..................

As much as I try to say I don't let things get to me they still do. You can't even call your OWN DAUGHTER on her birthday? Seriously? It's just a phone call but to me it's MUCH MORE. It broke my heart and when I talked to you the next day you laughed it off like it was no big deal. I am not perfect but I do try. Argh.......sometimes I wish you could just stick up for ME instead of worrying about them! Grrrrr frustrated that's all! 

I Confess..................

I am super excited to see my cousin's on Sunday!!!! I can't WAIT!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails