Tuesday, March 18, 2008

New Pet Aka New Child!

Ok so finally closed on the house and moved in our place a week ago Monday (March 10 2008) and we decided to get a cat, we adopted her from petsmart she's a tortie and her name is Sasha. She is a year old and is a spitfire! She's a wonderful cat shes got a personality like non other but she can drive me crazy like a child! She will talk to you, and loves attention. I work from home and I start at 6am, so the kids are still asleep when I start work, she will be in the office with me and demands to be on my lap or in my face and if not she will let you know very loudly she is NOT happy with you. She will finally settle down and go to sleep on her "special" chair currently as I type that is where she's at. At night we have to shut the door to keep her downstairs otherwise she's in our face the whole entire night! She loves to play with her toys and she is wonderful with Avery, she pretty much ignores Toby wants nothing to do with him which is fine by me! She LOVES Richard and will follow him everywhere after he gets home from work, and will usually sleep next to his computer when he's playing WOW. She will follow me around the house as well, and will chit chat with me (It's really funny I will try to get it on video) Anywho that's Shasha in a nutshell!

1 comment:

Allison said...

How cute! Cats are great! We have TWO!

Related Posts with Thumbnails