Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Oops I Can't Cut Hair!!


So I had a blonde moment I can cut hair but with scissors not electric cutters!! I thought oh I can do this?!? I will just trim Avery's hair and well ya it didn't turn out as well as I thought it would! Blah by the end Richard came in and did a nice lil Army cut to it. Funny thing is while Richard was finishing off the job I started I said oh Richard he's not Avery anymore, which freaked Avery out and he started to cry and said I wanna be Avery again!!! He was ok with the cut "do" after we told him he looks like Uncle Ben (Oh how he treasures his Uncle!!) Plus he looks so much older!! He looks 6 not 3! I am hoping that it grows back that his hair will be curly again, It started to lose it's curl at the top, around the edges it was ok, but in the middle it went straight, strange I know so I am hoping it will grow back better!!! So from now on, no more electric cutters for me!

1 comment:

Allison said...

I laughed out loud at what Avery said. What a cute moment!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails